Robb ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Robb Report: Videographer
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Robb Report, the leading voice in global luxury lifestyle, is seeking an ambitious, skilled videographer. The ideal candidate can capably lead a shoot, working with freelance talent, as well as edit videos in post-production. Familiarity with and enthusiasm for the luxury space is a plus. This position reports to the digital director.
• Edit high-quality videos that suit the needs of the brand and our clients
• Oversee video production for the brand, from ideation to post production
• Handle all logistical details for shoots, working with freelance talent
• Work with the editorial team leaders to conceive and produce video series
• Support event or branded content video needs when appropriate
• At least three years working as a video producer; fluency in video storytelling for a digital audience
• Demonstrated experience as a video producer/editor, with an online portfolio of relevant samples
• Ability to toggle easily between short quick-hit daily videos and ambitious, multi-part series
• A passion for and experience of the lifestyle space
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in global luxury. The award-winning magazine showcases the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that are shaping the industry, and provides a sophisticated, affluent readership with detailed insight into fine design, quality and heritage as well as ground-breaking new developments in tech and manufacture.
Covering automobiles, yachts, real estate, private jets, style, watches, art, spirits, food, wine and more, RobbReport.com builds on that mission with a robust portfolio of daily online news and features. The site, which has grown 400% in the last two years, attracts more than 6 million readers a month, speaking to both established and aspiring connoisseurs who seek the best out of life.