Social Media Editor
Robb ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Robb Report: Social Media Editor Robb Report is looking for a smart, enthusiastic and diligent social media editor to run all the brand's social channels. They will have an excellent understanding of the nuances of the different social media channels, and a reporter's eye for a great story, aligned with attention to detail and tone of voice.
• Run all social channels for the brand
• Use data to plan and maintain a content calendar and post schedule
• Consistently deliver pithy, authoritative, funny, shareable posts that gain followers
• Engage and respond to our audience on all channels to ensure rr.com is permanently part of the conversation around luxury Devise series, hash tags and other ways to make our content vital, to better reach new audiences and expand our market
• Analyze, interpret and report on social data and insights
• Collaborate with editors to optimize editorial content for social media, monitor social trends, and make real-time editorial recommendations to grow and engage users and drive traffic
• Work with video department to execute video content on a consistent basis
• Be at the forefront of social innovation so Robb Report is always on the most appropriate channels
• Produce both daily and weekly newsletters
• Work closely with the Integrated Marketing and Client Services team to craft and deploy sponsored content and campaign Manage social coverage of live events across all platforms
• BA in Journalism
• Minimum 3 years of experience in social media, ideally from an editorial perspective, along with web content experience using CMS such as WordPress or other custom platforms
• A fundamental understanding of social media to drive traffic to web pages
• Experience with paid content promotion
• Understanding of visuals and promoting a story
• Proven track record of increasing brand audience and engagement
• Experience using social media management tools (Sprinklr, Adobe Social, Spredfast, etc.) Solid proficiency with analytics and listening tools (Google Analytics, Sprinklr, CrowdTangle, etc.)
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Understanding of Facebook's organic publishing products (Branded Content Tool, Audience Optimization Tool, etc.)
• Flexibility with work hours that will likely involve time outside the 9-to-5 weekday hours; off-shift work required occasionally in urgent news situations
Typical wage range: $65k - $75k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Robb Report: Robb Report is the leading voice in global luxury. The award-winning magazine showcases the ideas, opinions, products, and experiences that are shaping the industry, and provides a sophisticated, affluent readership with detailed insight into fine design, quality, and heritage as well as ground-breaking new developments in tech and manufacture. Covering automobiles, yachts, real estate, private jets, style, watches, art, spirits, food, wine and more, robbreport.com builds on that mission with a robust portfolio of daily online news and features. The site, which has grown 400% in the last two years, attracts more than 6 million readers a month, speaking to both established and aspiring connoisseurs who seek the best out of life.
About ARTnews and Art in America:
Founded in 1902, ARTnews is the oldest and most respected art magazine in the world. Its global readership includes collectors, dealers, historians, artists, museum directors, curators, connoisseurs, and enthusiasts. The publication exists primarily online, with one print issue per year: our authoritative Top 200 Collectors issue. ARTnews reports on the art, people, issues, trends, and events shaping the global art world. Artnews.com also encompasses a vertical for Art in America magazine. Published eight times per year, Art in America, in print since 1913, publishes groundbreaking critical insights about contemporary art and culture. Each issue features exhibition reviews, interviews with leading artists, and in-depth essays by critics, curators, and scholars at the forefront of their fields.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media Corporation has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.