Seniormanager, Media Planning
Robb ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Robb Report & ART Media are seeking a highly motived Senior Manager, Media Planning and Digital Strategy to join our dynamic, dedicated and growing team who is responsible for developing innovative campaign strategies, creating RFPs, mentoring junior staff and managing strong client relationships. This is a great opportunity for a current sales planner to grow their career.
The Senior Manager partners with the seller to develop creative and efficient campaigns that meet client KPIs, and collaborates closely with post-sale execution teams to ensure campaign success. The Senior Manager is a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
• Execute, complete and fulfil requests for proposal (RFPs)
• Brainstorm with internal teams to garner the most creative and strategic media plans and RFP recommendations
• Provide and manage scalable solutions for advertisers
• Develop strong understanding of Robb Report & ART Media ad products and sponsorship opportunities
• Accurately input & maintain the most updated information for all media plans in Placements IO and Salesforce
• Work with sales, marketing & account management teams to develop comprehensive solutions and ensure execution from pre-sale to post-sale.
• Help develop new products and digital revenue opportunities; implement broader digital growth strategy across Robb Report & ART Media.
• 5 years of media planning and buying experience (and experience with Luxury client is a plus)
• Advanced experience in planning across all channels in order to act as a technical expert for team members
• Prior experience utilizing Salesforce, PIO and JIRA
• Strong project management, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Robb Report:
For nearly 40 years, Robb Report magazine has served as the definitive authority on connoisseurship for ultra-affluent consumers. Robb Report not only showcases the products and services available from the most prestigious luxury brands around the globe, but it also provides its sophisticated readership with detailed insight into a range of these subjects, which include sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, wine, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more. For connoisseurs seeking the very best that life has to offer, Robb Report remains the essential luxury resource.
About Art Media:
Founded in 1902, ARTnews, is the oldest art magazine in the world and the world’s leading authority in art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events shaping the international art world. Art in America, founded in 1913, has provided groundbreaking critical insight into contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine offers authoritative coverage of the most important developments occurring in art in the United States and around the world. Art Media’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
About Penske Media Corporation
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.