Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Robb ReportNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2023 2:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Robb Report & Art Media: Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Robb Report & Art Media is adding a Senior Manager to our Integrated Marketing team who will develop, manage and produce innovative integrated marketing strategies from pre-sale to post-sale in support of revenue goals both proactive and in response to RFPs.
The Senior Manager will:
• Collaborate with advertising sales, custom studios, product marketing, planning and other divisions of the company to produce timely, creative and highly impactful materials
• Responsible for RFP or proactive PPT proposal development from pre-sale to post-sale: ideation and budgeting to production and completion of program
• Create new brand materials and big idea opportunities including: editorial sponsorships, general presentations, RR1 event materials and more
• Utilize ComScore and Google Analytics to pull relevant data and tell a strong and strategic insights-driven story customized as needed per advertiser
• Coach junior team member(s) to help grow their skill set; reviewing materials, providing feedback and guidance
• Accompany sales team members on high-level calls with clients and agency partners
• Monitor and report on creative ideas, new marketing trends, technologies and program innovations across the market as a whole, including alternative selling channels, and platforms
• College grad with 5 years of print/digital media and marketing experience along with a deep understanding of the advertising environment
• Proven ability to develop creative and unique opportunities to meet advertiser objectives
• Thorough understanding of digital advertising products and marketplace
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced sales environment
• Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and oral) with strong presentation skills and the ability to create compelling and creative PPT materials
Typical wage range: $75k - $90k.
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, effective for this role July 1, 2023, the company will pay 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in global luxury. The award-winning magazine showcases the ideas, opinions, products, and experiences that are shaping the industry, and provides a sophisticated, affluent readership with detailed insight into fine design, quality, and heritage as well as ground-breaking new developments in tech and manufacture. Covering automobiles, yachts, real estate, private jets, style, watches, art, spirits, food, wine and more, robbreport.com builds on that mission with a robust portfolio of daily online news and features. The site, which has grown 400% in the last two years, attracts more than 6 million readers a month, speaking to both established and aspiring connoisseurs who seek the best out of life.
ARTnews, Artforum and Art in America are the three most authoritative, long-standing and trusted sources for global art world coverage in digital and print. Together, they define the history of our visual culture. Their award-winning content is renowned for sophisticated takes on the contemporary art scene, and is a required read for art collectors, professionals and enthusiasts who want an insider's look into the art world.
About Penske Media Corporation??
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Dick Clark Productions, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Artforum, Gold Derby, Spy.com and Luminate, the premier data and analytics company. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good www.pmc.com .