Event Production Manager
Robb ReportLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/7/2023 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Event Production Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Event Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Robb Report is the global voice of luxury. Reporting on exceptional products, services, and experiences for the affluent consumer, Robb Report leverages print, digital and social channels as well as custom event experiences to promote an extraordinary life. Robb Report’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
The Event Production Manager is responsible for supporting the development and execution of events for Robb Report. The Robb Report Live Media team produces 12 experiences annually for an affluent and discerning group of tastemakers.
The position requires the following:
• Coordinate and work closely with the entire Live Media events team to produce exclusive experiences
• Ensure each event represents the Robb Report brand DNA and essence
• Set, communicate, and maintain timelines, scope of work deliverables, and priorities of event production needs for the internal team as well as vendors and partners
• Plan and coordinate logistics pre-, during, and post-event
• Travel to and from various event locations to plan and produce client facing events
• Work as a project manager and liaise with brand partners engaging in and sponsoring events to fulfill their confirmed and contractual brand experience integrations
• Work closely with the sales team to generate interest in event sponsorships thru ideation and planning
• Work with a variety of vendors on-location to produce best in class experiences and events
• Work in conjunction with Guest Experience team to ensure a seamless integration of attendees
• Conduct consistent venue research for event locations throughout the year and maintain a database of preferred vendors
• Track key event elements and provide post-event analysis/details to the sales team to share with sponsors and partners, budget recaps, internal and client feedback
• Constant study and market review on event trends and leading vendors
• Budget tracking and reconciliation for select events and experiences
• 4 years of experience in event production
• Extremely organized and punctual
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Creative thinker with strong hands-on experience in planning
• A positive self-starter and team player with a can-do and solution-oriented attitude
• Ability to work independently on directed tasks
• Ability to excel in high-pressure situations
Typical wage range: $70k - $80k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a shared appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste, and fine design. Covering sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wine and spirits, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more, it’s the brand the most successful people rely on to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that will matter most to them. Robb Report is synonymous with affluence, luxury, and the best of the best.
Founded in 1902, ARTnews is the oldest and most respected art magazine in the world. Its global readership includes collectors, dealers, historians, artists, museum directors, curators, connoisseurs, and enthusiasts. The publication exists primarily online, with one print issue per year: our authoritative Top 200 Collectors issue. ARTnews reports on the art, people, issues, trends, and events shaping the global art world. Artnews.com also encompasses a vertical for Art in America magazine. Published eight times per year, Art in America, in print since 1913, publishes groundbreaking critical insights about contemporary art and culture. Each issue features exhibition reviews, interviews with leading artists, and in-depth essays by critics, curators, and scholars at the forefront of their fields.
About Penske Media Corporation:
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.