Director, Digital Strategy & Product
Robb ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Robb Report & Art Media: Director, Digital Strategy & Product:
Penske Media Corp. (PMC) is a leading digital media company. The company owns and operates some of the most recognizable properties on the web including RobbReport.com, ArtNews.com, RollingStone.com, Billboard.com Variety.com, WWD.com, and many others.
Working out of the beautiful midtown Manhattan offices, the Director, Digital Strategy & Product will be responsible for ensuring the needs of our advertising partners are met. This person will manage a small team and help oversee the entire sales process from RFP ideation, to campaign wrap reports.
• Proactively setting digital strategy for Robb Report & Art Media and helping to develop new products and packages.
• Focus on the entire sales cycle, driving RFP responses with internal teams as well as ensuring flawless execution of active campaigns.
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Editorial in pre-sale work including developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie directly to client objectives and KPIs.
• Working across key digital accounts and building out complex media plans, in addition to managing small team of media planners to support the full business.
• Utilize performance data and insights to strategize, position, and sell through upsell, incremental, and renewal opportunities.
• Drive as an Internal client advocate, effectively communicating client KPIs, monitoring what the client cares about, what will make the customer happy, and motivations behind any individual RFP, campaign, insight request, and more.
• Assist in EOM billing for both direct and programmatic teams.
• Team first attitude.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
• Flexibility to maintain focus through change and drive amid ambiguity.
• Solution- and outcome-oriented approach.
• 5 years of media planning, account management or related business experience, preferably with an agency or publisher.
• Experience in Programmatic sales / process is a plus.
• Expert knowledge of the digital media sales process and a background in media planning and major account management.
• Experience working with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Prisma, comScore, Google Ad Manager, and Google Analytics.
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a shared appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste, and fine design. Covering sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wine and spirits, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more, it's the brand the most successful people rely on to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that will matter most to them. Robb Report is synonymous with affluence, luxury, and the best of the best.
About Art Media:
Founded in 1902, ARTnews, is the oldest art magazine in the world and the world's leading authority in art journalism. ARTnews reports on the art, personalities, issues, trends and events shaping the international art world. Art in America, founded in 1913, has provided groundbreaking critical insight into contemporary art and culture for many generations. The magazine offers authoritative coverage of the most important developments occurring in art in the United States and around the world. Art Media's parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.