Robb ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Robb Report: Digital Editor
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Robb Report is the leading voice in global luxury. The award-winning magazine showcases the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that are shaping the luxury industry, and provides a sophisticated, affluent readership with detailed insight into fine design, quality and heritage as well as ground-breaking new developments in tech and manufacture.
Covering automobiles, yachts, real estate, private jets, style, watches, art, spirits, food, wine and more, RobbReport.com builds on that mission with a robust portfolio of daily online news and features. The site, which has grown 400% in the last two years, attracts more than 4 million readers a month, speaking to both established and aspiring connoisseurs who seek the best out of life.
Robb Report's editorial staff comprises 25 talented writers, editors and designers, including a dedicated digital staff of six. Together, the team produces 10-12 magazines each year and hundreds of digital stories every month.
Robb Report is seeking an ambitious, detail-oriented editor to join our digital team. The ideal candidate is an editor with at least 2 years of experience working in the digital space, who can edit stories quickly, cleanly and thoroughly, and fashion compelling web-friendly headlines. Familiarity with and enthusiasm for the luxury space is a plus. This position reports to the digital director.
What you'll do:
• Edit 3-4 digital stories a day across categories, from short-form news items to long-lead features
• Write short news items and occasional features as needed to support the daily publishing schedule
• Support the deputy digital editor with the execution of e-commerce content, editing regular shoppable roundups
• Work with the digital director and deputy digital editor to conceive new story franchises and develop online editorial packages
• At least 2 years working on a digital editorial team; fluency in digital storytelling
• A passion for and experience in the lifestyle space
• Demonstrated experience as a skilled and thorough editor
• Ability to toggle easily between short news items, long-lead features and e-commerce roundups
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the leading voice in the global luxury market. Its discerning audience around the world has a shared appreciation and desire for quality, exclusivity, heritage, taste, and fine design. Covering sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, design, wine and spirits, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more, it's the brand the most successful people rely on to discover the ideas, opinions, products and experiences that will matter most to them. Robb Report is synonymous with affluence, luxury, and the best of the best.