Roadside AttractionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Publicity Assistant, Roadside Attractions
Publicity Assistant to report to the SVP of Publicity and provide support to publicity department at Roadside Attractions, a leading U.S. theatrical distributor of independent films.
Scope of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Handle all travel for talent, filmmakers, and publicity executives
• Oversee the publicity budget for each film and handle all payments, expense reports, and invoices
• Manage publicity screenings by handling print requests and coordinating DCPs with Distribution department
• Organize talent schedules for all press events
• Compile and distribute press breaks for Roadside releases and acquisitions
• Cover talent at press days, premieres, screenings, etc.
• Assist with coordination of press days and premieres
• Daily administrative assistant tasks/duties for SVP of Publicity
• Travel and screening link emergency contact of record for off-hours
• Sets and tracks screening link distribution for press
• Phone coverage for main switchboard and publicity department as needed
-Must be extremely organized and pay attention to detail
-Ability to prioritize, problem solve and meet deadlines
-Candidate should exhibit good judgment and handling of confidential materials
-Excellent computer proficiencies are required
-Communications or PR course of study preferred with entertainment industry internship experience
*Please note this is a 6 month full time contract-to-hire position with health benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online