Paid Intern - MBA Product Management & Bus Dev
RightsTrade LLCStudio City, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
RightsTrade is seeking a dynamic MBA intern for a part-time paid internship in Studio City, CA.
We offer a great opportunity to be an integral part of the development and growth of an innovative online marketplace, as well as to learn about the latest trends in film and TV distribution. The ideal candidate should have outstanding analytical skills, hands-on attitude and eagerness to learn and contribute with new ideas.
- Strong interest in the convergence of technology and media & entertainment;
- Advanced quantitative skills and sound judgement;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and strong data modelling skills;
- Prior experience in media & entertainment and/or digital marketing preferred;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
- High attention to detail and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Collaborative and proactive attitude;
This is a fall internship posting and we encourage applicants to start working with us on a part-time basis starting in January 2019.
The MBA intern's responsibilities include:
- Study of IP lifecycle and licensing stages for film and TV content;
- Deep dive into online content licensing technologies and SaaS enabled business models;
- Immersion into tailored lead gen campaigns responsible for building a community of 20,000+ industry professionals;
- Analysis of user activity metrics and implementation of client engagement strategies;
- Leadership of B2B content discovery and recommendation project to increase platform engagement;
- Data mining to discover and share insights around content licensing;
- Contribution of feedback and ideas to improve user experience;
- Integration of third party applications (CRM, marketing, feature walkthrough, in-app messaging, etc.);
- Participation in meetings and attendance of industry events;
As the leading online marketplace for film and TV rights licensing, RightsTrade hosts the largest community of film and TV executives involved in content licensing, with over 20,000 industry professionals from 5,000 companies in 125 countries. Our company has been recognized with the MIPTV award as the Most Innovative B2B Company in TV and Online Video. Current clients include Lionsgate, Miramax, Sonar Entertainment, Gaumont TV, RTVE, Movistar +, 9 Story Entertainment, Sierra Affinity, Indiacast, and other leading players.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online