Intern - Social Media
Righteous TalentRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern - Social Media Remote Position
Job Description: Talent agency looking for a social media intern to work remotely and handle the company's social media outlets immediately.
• Knowledge of office management
• Computer proficient and excellent writing skills required
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone and make phone calls to industry professionals
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry a plus
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
• Excellent at multi-tasking, outgoing and assertive personality
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Flexibility and quick thinking are required
• Unpaid Internship. Company willing to offer candidate academic credit.
• Commitment: 4 months minimum.
• Interns hours 20 max. Flexible hours and Remote.
Thank you for your intern application to Righteous Talent LLC. You are also requested to forward one samples of your writing style. For example, a sample of the work you have done in entertainment field, marketing, social media, communications, graphic design, etc.
Please answer these questions:
1) Why interested in the entertainment industry?
2) What do you want to gain from this internship? How can you enhance or attribute your expertise to our agency?
3) Do you know how to create a website? Are you familiar with legal agreements and/or talent agreements? (Depending on the intern position applied for)
4) Are you familiar with the different casting websites? If so, which ones.
5) Do you have any Social Media/Branding experience?
6) What is your greatest Strength and Weakness?
7) When would you be able to start the internship? (Summer, Fall Winter or Spring) Can you commit to a minimum of 2-3 months?
8) Are you looking to obtain academic credit or experience through this internship opportunity? Please explain. (THIS IS A NON-PAID INTERNSHIP)
It is okay if you do not have experience in all of the questions. This is for the interview process only. Please let me know which dates/time work for you within the next 3 business days. Thank you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online