Intern - Social Media Manager
Righteous TalentNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern - Social Media Manager Remote Position
Job Description: Talent agency looking for an experienced social media expert to work remotely and handle the company's social media outlets immediately.
• 1 year experience working as an assistant or in office management (within the entertainment industries preferred)
• Computer proficient and excellent writing skills required
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone and make phone calls to industry professionals
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry a plus
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
• Excellent at multi-tasking, outgoing and assertive personality
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Flexibility and quick thinking are required
• Unpaid Internship. Company willing to work with candidate to obtain academic credit
• Commitment: 2-3 months minimum.
• Interns may volunteer to work 15-20 hours max. Flexible hours and Remote.
Thank you for your intern application to Righteous Talent LLC. You are also requested to forward one samples of your writing style. For example, a sample of the work you have done in entertainment field, marketing, social media, communications, graphic design, etc.
Please answer these questions:
1) Why interested in the entertainment industry?
2) What do you want to gain from this internship? How can you enhance or attribute your expertise to our agency?
3) Do you know how to create a website? Are you familiar with legal agreements and/or talent agreements? (Depending on the intern position applied for)
4) Are you familiar with the different casting websites? If so, which ones.
5) Do you have any Social Media/Branding experience?
6) What is your greatest Strength and Weakness?
7) When would you be able to start the internship? (Summer, Fall Winter or Spring) Can you commit to a minimum of 2-3 months?
8) Are you looking to obtain academic credit or experience through this internship opportunity? Please explain. (THIS IS A NON-PAID INTERNSHIP) However, after the internship we will consider paid opportunities.
It is okay if you do not have experience in all of the questions. This is for the interview process only. Please let me know which dates/time work for you within the next 3 business days. Thank you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Fax: 973-854-1998 Apply Online