Intern - Social Media Manager
Righteous TalentNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Social Media Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media Manager? Intern - Social Media Manager Remote Position
Job Description: Talent agency looking for an experienced social media expert to work remotely and handle the company's social media outlets immediately.
• 1 year experience working as an assistant or in office management (within the entertainment industries preferred)
• Computer proficient and excellent writing skills required
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone and make phone calls to industry professionals
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry a plus
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
• Excellent at multi-tasking, outgoing and assertive personality
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Flexibility and quick thinking are required
• Unpaid Internship. Company willing to work with candidate to obtain academic credit
• Commitment: 2-3 months minimum.
• Interns may volunteer to work 15-20 hours max. Flexible hours and Remote.