Sales Rep Associate
RevryLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Description: The Sales Associate is an important job with flexibility at the world's largest LGBTQ global media networks. Revry is a small but mighty network in existence for 7 years. Our Sales Associates will work on Domestic and International advertising deals for the Revry Brand, the Revry Networks, and Revry Content (including originals, movies, series, music videos, news and events). This position reports directly to the Sales Manager. When completely advertising campaigns, the Associate will work with Revry Founders and Key Department Managers. Revry is a mission driven company that believes in diversity within the company, and its content.
- Securing advertising deals like branded entertainment, direct sales, and sponsorships for Revry's Brand and the Revry Networks / Channels (i.e. RevryHer Channel, Revry News Channel, LatinX Channel, Brazil Channel). Includes additional International, Entertainment Trade and Tech focused Outlets.
- Agency Sales Clients - As a network that works with Brand agencies , this position will work with Revry's Sales Manager to help cultivate and maintain their advertising campaigns.
- Associates will need to analyze the key markets within the target markets given by the Sales Manager.
- Must attend our bi-monthly Team Sales Meeting. Bi-monthly.
- Have clear and understanding to the ever evolving lexicon of identities and language for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Can multi-task projects and timelines. Understanding that changes in plans, timelines, etc may occur.
- Professionalism and ability to communicate effectively and compassionately with Brand Executives. Knowing how to yield graciously and be appropriately assertive.
- Ability to work on a sales team effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledgeable with creating social media campaigns.
- Excellent with Writing Sales Pitches and executing RFP proposals.
- Competent with operating Google Drive programs, and Microsoft Excel.
- Have an understanding of programs like Slack and Mondays. As our organization uses both platforms for management and communication needs.
- Must have previous Entertainment and/or Media Sales experience.
- Associates must have past experience with client management.
- A willingness to learn CPM software, MediaRadar, market analysis, and CPM Management.
Revry is the LGBTQ-first streaming media network with over 5,000 titles on free live TV, movies, series, news and exclusive Original programming. Its mission is to inspire exploration of LGBTQ content for the community and allies. Revry is led by a diverse founding team with technology, digital media, and LGBTQ advocacy experience. Revry reaches millions of global viewers on connected TV, Smart TV, OTT and mobile platforms. Certified with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and Trans Can Work organizations. Follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @revrytv.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online