Part Time Job
The Sales Associate is an important job with flexibility at the world's largest LGBTQ global media network. Revry is a small but mighty network in existence for only 6 years. Our Sales Associates will work on Domestic and International advertising deals for the Revry Brand, the Revry Networks, and Revry Content (including originals, movies, series, music videos, news, and events). This position reports to the Sales Manager and in addition is in contact with Founders and all company Execs and Departmental Managers. This is a mission-driven company that believes in diversity from the top down inside the company and in the content.
1. Securing advertising deals like branded entertainment, direct sales, and sponsorships for Revry's Brand and the Revry Networks / Channels (i.e. OML on Revry Channel, Revry News Channel, LatinX Channel, Brazil Channel). Includes more National, Entertainment Trade, and Tech-focused Outlets. - B2B Outlets
5. Agency Sales Clients - As a network that works with Brand agencies, this position will work with Revry's Sales Manager to help cultivate and maintain their advertising campaigns.
6. Track the key markets in which the Sales Associate is maintaining.
7. Attend bi-monthly sales meetings held by Revry's Sales Manager.
1. Have clear and sophisticated sensitivities to the ever-evolving lexicon of identities and language for the LGBTQ community.
2. Can multi-task projects and timelines. Fluidly flexible with changes in plans, timelines, etc.
3. Professionalism can communicate effectively and compassionately with talent and executives. Knows how to yield graciously and be appropriately assertive.
4. A true team player.
5. Coherent with Social Media and Advertising
6. Excellent at writing Sales Pitches and RFP proposals.
7. Has relationships with Outlets in Entertainment, Business, and Tech.
8. A compelling communicator and writer.
9. Competent with Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
10. Can work on Slack and Mondays
11. Have previous Sales experience
12. Can manage several clients at once
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online