Intern - Marketing
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities: Help with daily marketing outreach, familiarizing yourself with Revry content, and assist with developing marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Familiarity with online/cultural trends
- Ability to research and assist in developing content for social media
- Must be able to work independently
- Customer service and support experience is a bonus
- Graphic Design experience is a bonus
About Our Internships: Revry is currently seeking motivated college students with an interest in queer media and the entertainment industry for our Internship Program. Currently, we are looking to bring on PR/events interns, podcast interns, content interns, graphics interns, marketing/social media interns, and production/editorial interns. The internships being offered are for college credit, therefore unpaid. There is an opportunity for growth within the company, as half of our full time employees started out as interns. Below are details about each internship.
- Must have adequate wifi connection and an up-to-date computer system that can run programs listed below
- Must be able to work 16 to 24 hours (2-3 days) per week
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Great time management skills
- Effective communicator that isn't afraid to ask questions
- Has a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- A team player who can also work independently
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online