Intern - Editorial
Part Time Unpaid Internship
About Our Internships: Revry is currently seeking motivated college students with an interest in queer media and the entertainment industry for our Internship Program. Currently, we are looking to bring on PR/events interns, podcast interns, content interns, graphics interns, marketing/social media interns, and production/editorial interns. The internships being offered are for college credit, therefore unpaid. There is an opportunity for growth within the company, as half of our full time employees started out as interns. Below are details about each internship.
- Must have adequate wifi connection and an up-to-date computer system that can run programs listed below
- Must be able to work 16 to 24 hours (2-3 days) per week
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Great time management skills
- Effective communicator that isn't afraid to ask questions
- Has a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
- A team player who can also work independently
Editorial Intern Responsibilities: Help with completion of Revry Original content, as well as company documents and metadata.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Word.
About Revry: Revry is the first queer global streaming network, available in over 50 million+ homes in over 100 countries, with a uniquely curated selection of LGBTQ+ film, series, and originals along with the world's largest queer libraries of groundbreaking podcasts, albums and music videos.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Revry is led and staffed by an inclusive team of queer, multi-ethnic and allied partners who bring decades of experience in the fields of tech, digital media, and LGBTQ+ advocacy. We are certified with the LGBT Chamber of Commerce and Trans Can Work certified. At Revry, we pride ourselves on being a safe space for all of our LGBTQ+ employees and interns.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online