Content Marketing Manger
RevryLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Content Marketing Manager is a self-driven writer and analytical thinker with an audience-first content mindset for Revry's content marketing. Candidates must be experienced with project management, copyediting, blog production and management, email newsletter creation and analytics, and the writing press alerts, pitches and more. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is a key role in the Revry marketing team. This is a purpose driven company that believes in diversity from the top down inside the company, and in its content.
- Develop and manage digital content strategies and content on the Revry blog and newsletter
- Writing, copyediting and proofing articles, press release and PR pitches
- Develop and manage the email newsletter strategies and audience on-boarding emails
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns and to implement best SEO best practices.
- Establish KPI's for each blog article and newsletter emails in alignment with company marketing growth targets objectives.
- Collaborate with social media, public relations, programming and graphics teams to support programming and social media promotions and campaigns.
- Writing copy editing and proofing skills
- Project management
- Have clear and sophisticated sensitivities to the ever evolving lexicon of identities and languaging for the LGBTQ community.
- Can multi-task projects and timelines. Fluidly flexible with changes in plans, timelines, etc.
- Professionalism, can communicate effectively and compassionately with talent and executives. Knows how to yield graciously and be appropriately assertive
- A true team player
- Competent with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
Revry is the LGBTQ-first streaming media network with over 5,000 titles on free live TV, movies, series, news and exclusive Original programming. Its mission is to inspire exploration of LGBTQ content for the community and allies. Revry is led by a diverse founding team with technology, digital media, and LGBTQ advocacy experience. Revry reaches millions of global viewers on connected TV, Smart TV, OTT and mobile platforms. Certified with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and Trans Can Work organizations. Follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @revrytv.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online