Personal Assistant for Non-Profit
Part Time Job
Personal Assistant for Non-Profit Cause
RevolutionLove, founded by award-winning filmmaker, activist and author Christina Stevens, seeks a creative, driven, and detailed-oriented individual to help perform secretarial and administrative responsibilities. The role exists as a part-time need for responsibilities that fall within the realm of communications management, outreach support, and personal assistant.
RevolutionLove is a knowledge-building campaign created to uplift and unite human-kind's consciousness during this time of global transformation. Based on the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals, RevolutionLove addresses challenges such as climate change, human equalities and conflict, poverty, species extinction, water and food security, and transform inner passion into action.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
• Liaising with organizational stakeholders, coordinating calendar schedules, and making travel arrangements.
• Launching RevolutionLove's online presence by developing a social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and posting relevant content.
• Assisting the Founder in using platforms such as Idealist, Linkedin, and Handshake to perform the search and selection of open roles on the RevolutionLove team.
• Managing personal property projects, such as general contractors, landscaping services, and other professional services by coordinating projects, enforcing timelines and strategies, and delivering progress updates.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience such as office management, brand management, communications, or non-profit activism
• Flexible schedule that may require being available by phone and e-mail some nights and weekends
• High school diploma
• Experience using software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite to design social media content a plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to take charge and work independently, and also comfortable with driving progress by managing upwards
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Possess an eye for beauty and art, and appreciates specifically the power of film to drive meaningful societal change
• Exudes an upbeat, positive, friendly attitude
• Exhibits professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
• Energized by the opportunity to be curious about the world and global issues
Work Hours & Benefits: The hourly rate for this role is $25 - $35 per hour commensurate with experience. This role is part-time, with a weekly commitment that may range from 8-16 hours per week, or essentially one to two days per week. The role remains largely remote, however occasionally in-person attendance in Malibu is required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online