Intern - Social Media
Retroformat Silent FilmsRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: September 2023
Internship Duration: 4 months
Time/Days Required: 8 - 12 hours per week, self-scheduled
Workplace Requirements:Knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media sites
Retroformat Silent Films is looking for a 100% remote Social Media Intern, to help write, design and post promotional content related to silent film history for Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter, etc., for a 4-month period, approximately 8-12 hours per week, beginning asap.
Retroformat Silent Films is a 501(c)(3) educational entertainment nonprofit, based in Los Angeles, California. Our Mission is to promote education and enthusiasm about the art of silent film. Retroformat's Board Members and Advisors include world renowned filmmakers Allison Anders and Alexander Payne, and world-renowned cultural historian Anthony Slide.
Retroformat's programs include:
- Theatrical screenings with live music.
- The Retroformat Vault, an online archive of rare silent films with original music for members.
- Free silent film screenings with live music and discussion for public school students in L.A.
- The Los Angeles Silent Film Festival.
Visit our website at Retroformat.org for more information.
Initiative, creativity and dependability are essential qualities we are looking for. Candidates must be excited by our mission to educate and create enthusiasm about silent film. This is an unpaid internship.
Social Media Intern?Duties:
- Be part of a team producing daily social media posts
- Create social media posts for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Challenge and develop your writing, media and leadership skills
- Be a student, a teacher and a leader
- High school diploma
- Ideal background in social media content
- Be excited and eager to learn about silent film art and history
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media sites
- Minimum 0-1 years of demonstrated professional experience
- Demonstrate initiative and dependability, and meet deadlines.?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online