Intern - Marketing
Retroformat Silent FilmsRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Asap after interview
Internship Duration: 4 months
Time/Days Required: 8 - 12 hours per week, self-scheduled
Workplace Requirements: Marketing programs
Retroformat Silent Films is looking for a 100% remote Marketing Intern, to develop new marketing plans for our member-supported online silent film archive, theatrical silent film screenings with live music in Los Angeles, and our organization in general as a charitable enterprise. This internship is for a 4-month period, beginning asap, approximately 8-12 hours per week.
Retroformat Silent Films is an educational 501(c)(3) nonprofit, located in Los Angeles, California. Our Mission is to promote education and enthusiasm about the art of silent film. Our founding board includes internationally renowned writer/directors Allison Anders and Alexander Payne, and curator of the University of Southern California HMH Moving Image Archive, Dino Everett. We produce specialized online content, regular public screenings of silent films with live music, as well as free screenings with live music and discussion for public schools.
Initiative, creativity and dependability are essential qualities we are looking for. Candidates must be excited by our mission to educate and create enthusiasm about silent film. This is an unpaid internship.
Marketing Intern Duties:
- Research and develop audience and online demographics
- Create and/or initiate innovative marketing plans for our unique services
- Create and initiate your own projects
- Challenge and develop your marketing skills while helping expand our audience/supporters
- Be a student, a teacher, and a leader
- High school diploma
- Demonstrate initiative and dependability in a team setting
- Meet deadlines
- Be excited and eager to learn about silent film art and history
- Ideal background in marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and marketing programs
- Minimum of 0-1 years of demonstrated professional experience
Retroformat Silent Films is a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit. Our Mission is to promote education and enthusiasm about the art of silent film. Our Vision is a future where the silent film era is widely enjoyed and fully appreciated as a cornerstone of modern film and visual art.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online