Intern - Graphic Design
Retroformat Silent FilmsRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Asap after interview
Internship Duration: 4 months
Time/Days Required: 8 - 12 hours per week, self-scheduled
Workplace Requirements: Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite an/or other design software
Retroformat Silent Films is looking for a 100% remote Graphic Design Intern, to assist with webpage maintenance, product design and event promotion for a 4-month period, beginning asap, approximately 8-12 hours per week.
Retroformat Silent Films is an educational 501(c)(3) nonprofit, located in Los Angeles, California. Our Mission is to promote education and enthusiasm about the art of silent film. Our founding board includes internationally renowned writer/directors Allison Anders and Alexander Payne, and curator of the University of Southern California HMH Moving Image Archive, Dino Everett. We produce specialized online content, regular public screenings of silent films with live music, plus free screenings with discussion for public schools.
Initiative, creativity and dependability are essential qualities we are looking for. Candidates must be excited by our mission to educate and create enthusiasm about silent film. See our webpage at Retroformat.org. This is an unpaid internship.
Graphic Design Intern? Duties:
- Create digital and print-based graphics for social media and merchandise
- Assist other designers with regular tasks
- Initiate your own projects
- Challenge and develop your graphic design and leadership skills
- Be a student, a teacher and a leader
- High school diploma
- Demonstrate initiative and dependability in a team setting
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be excited and eager to learn about silent film art and history
- Ideal background in graphic design?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite and/or other design software
- Minimum 0-1 years of demonstrated professional experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online