Intern - YouTube
Reservoir Media ManagementNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Position: YouTube Internship
Term: Fall 2019
Location: Soho/Tribeca, New York, NY
The YouTube internship will provide meaningful and educational real-world experience within the scope of an independent music publishing company. Reservoir's objective in hosting all interns is to provide valuable preparation for a professional career in the entertainment industry.
Reservoir's internship program is part time and unpaid. Students may earn college credit upon completion of the internship.
YouTube Internship Rotation:
YouTube interns will rotate through the following areas, including, but not limited to:
• Researching and monetizing previously unlicensed song uses on YouTube
• Assessing potential copyright claims within YouTube's content management system
• Assisting in delivering new and updated catalog metadata to YouTube's content management system
• Developing a strong understanding of the relationship between YouTube streaming and catalog success
• Developing deep knowledge of relationship between UGC-based streaming platforms and music companies
• Gaining a full knowledge of the relationship between publishers and writers and the different types of publishing deals
YouTube intern candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel. Candidates must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a music business, finance, accounting or related program. A desire to work in the music industry, great attitude, eagerness to learn, and willingness to take initiative are essential. Attractive candidates will also be highly organized with great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive on a small team. Dependability, commitment, and professional demeanor are highly important. Counterpoint Music Maestro knowledge a plus.
Samantha Seligman Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online