Intern - Royalties
Reservoir Media ManagementNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Position: Royalties Internship
Term: Fall 2019
Location: Soho/Tribeca, New York, NY
The Royalties internship will provide meaningful and educational real-world experience within the scope of an independent music publishing company. Reservoir's objective in hosting all interns is to provide valuable preparation for a professional career in the entertainment industry.
Reservoir's internship program is part time and unpaid. Students may earn college credit upon completion of the internship.
Royalties Intern Rotation:
Royalty interns will rotate through the following areas, including, but not limited to:
• Processing incoming royalties received from affiliated parties using Vistex Music Maestro
• Becoming familiar with royalty terminology, processes and various reporting's
• Assisting with organizing and maintaining physical and digital statements received
• Processing outgoing royalties due to writers using Vistex Music Maestro
• Assisting in monthly and quarterly royalty runs and expense reporting
• Client maintenance within Vistex Music Maestro
Royalty intern candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel. Candidates must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a music business, finance, accounting or related program. A desire to work in the music industry, great attitude, eagerness to learn, and willingness to take initiative are essential. Attractive candidates will also be highly organized with great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive on a small team. Dependability, commitment, and professional demeanor are highly important.
Samantha Seligman Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online