Intern - Income Tracking
Reservoir Media ManagementNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Position: Income Tracking Internship
Term: Fall 2019
Location: Soho/Tribeca, New York, NY
The Income Tracking internship will provide meaningful and educational real-world experience within the scope of an independent music publishing company. Reservoir's objective in hosting all interns is to provide valuable preparation for a professional career in the entertainment industry.
Reservoir's internship program is part time and unpaid. Students may earn college credit upon completion of the internship.
Income Tracking Responsibilities
Income Tracking interns will rotate through the following areas, including, but not limited to:
• Research song publishing information using ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, HFA, and international societies
• Research upcoming releases and label information
• Assist in monthly and quarterly royalty runs and expense reporting
• Become familiar with royalty tracking processes including tracking, coding, updating monthly reports
• Live performance research and registration in appropriate Performing Rights Organizations (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC)
Income Tracking intern candidates must have experience using Microsoft Excel. Candidates must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a music business, finance, accounting or related program. A desire to work in the music industry, great attitude, eagerness to learn, and willingness to take initiative are essential. Attractive candidates will also be highly organized with great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive on a small team. Dependability, commitment, and professional demeanor are highly important.
Samantha Seligman Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online