Intern - Business Development
Reservoir Media ManagementNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Position: Business Development Internship
Term: Fall 2019
Location: Soho/Tribeca, New York, NY
The Business Development internship offers tangible experience to students pursuing a career in the music industry. Over the course of a semester, interns will participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, network with our senior leadership, and contribute to Reservoir's continued success.
Reservoir's internship program is unpaid, part time, and students may earn college credit upon completion of the internship.
• Acquisition research to determine bid levels for multimillion-dollar music acquisitions
• Assisting the acquisitions team with financial modeling of music catalogs and companies
• Shepherding a deal from initial outreach to diligence and ultimately C-Suite approval
• Legal diligence on artist and songwriter contracts
• Expertise using Microsoft Excel
• Undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in a music business, finance, accounting, law or related program
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry
Samantha Seligman Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online