Reflection MusicRemote, US
Full Time Job
Reflection Music is a full-service music supervision company focusing on unscripted content. Current projects include Emmy nominated programs like American Ninja Warrior and Nailed It! along with cult favorites Selling Sunset and Love and Hip Hop and many new, soon-to-be-announced programs.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, detail orientated, team-player, and results-driven individual for the full-time position of Music Coordinator. This position is remote/work from home.
• Prepare, and submit cue sheets in a timely and efficient manner.
• Work with various network cue sheet administrators to follow specific deliverable requirements and deadlines.
• Conduct song data research with various PRO's, labels, and publishers to obtain accurate clearance information.
• Draft and send quote requests and confirmation letters.
• Maintain music grids to track clearance status and costs.
• Facilitate any final deliverable requirements as needed per project.
• Assist with creative searches as requested by supervisor.
• Assist with any other departmental needs as requested by supervisor.
What skills, experience, and traits are we looking for?
• A passion for and knowledge of music, especially current pop, hip hop, and R&B.
• A love for reality and docu-follow programming.
• A high school level education, or its equivalent, is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred. Ideally with a major in business, augmented by coursework in principles of the music business, copyright law and/or related fields. Extension courses in music supervision are also acceptable.
• 1-3 years experience working in a synch department or for a music supervisor, internships acceptable.
• Basic understanding of music clearance and music rights for television.
• Unparalleled organizational skills and unwavering attention to detail.
• Should have a working knowledge of various music sites such as iTunes, Spotify, Disco, Source Audio, etc.
• Should have a working knowledge of various office software and/or apps such as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), Google Docs, BOX, DropBox, we transfer, name mangler, etc
• Clear, concise communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
• Highly collaborative with the ability to be fluid and respond positively to change and new ideas.
• Ability to pivot quickly and be resourceful, think practically, and be solution-oriented.
• Curiosity and eagerness to tackle additional projects and matters outside the area of expertise.
• Interest in building relationships with composers, libraries, labels, publishers, artists, and networks.
• Candidates should expect to supply their own computer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online