This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2019 1:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Executive jobs in Norwalk-CT
Search all Sales Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Executive? The Sales Executive will provide Sales Manager or Sales Director with forecasts against the sales strategy and budget.
• Develop individual selling strategy designed to generate sales to ensure attainment of 100% of sales target for assigned shows/products
• Achieve productivity standards and adhere to all selling process practices and standards (including inputting accurate and complete data into CRM)
• Proactively monitor industry trends, competitive environment, climate, players, distribution and issues to make recommendations regarding sales strategy of specific events
• Sell at competitive shows and prepare competitive show analysis/reports in an accurate and timely manner, including recommended actions necessary to increase sales from these leads
• Manage and broaden Exhibitor Prospect Lists and generate targeted lists that increase the probability of sales
• Utilize internal tracking systems efficiently and effectively
• Identify appropriate Industry and Product Category for each Company
• Forecast revenue projections accurately
• Oversee the attainment of signed contracts and payments in full for all space reservations
• Manage any floor plans changes in conjunction with operations, as necessary
• Perform additional duties as required to ensure a successful show
• Travel as required, approximately 30%
• Two or more years prior sales experience required; Sales experience in the specified industry preferred.
• College degree preferred; equivalent business training or experience suffices
• Knowledge of specified Industry or general trade show industry preferred
• Knowledge of sales, particularly telephone sales techniques
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Windows Operating System preferred
Reed Exhibitions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1-877-734-1938. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.