Campaign Manager, ReedPOP - Marketing, Ct/ Remote Potential
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE:
ReedPop is the largest producer of pop culture events in the world. We build fun on a daily basis and deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for fans around the globe. ReedPop is built on a "fan first" philosophy, a culture of creativity and an office environment that is open and collaborative. We are a kind-hearted, hard-working, fun-loving group of folks who never take ourselves too seriously. Ask us what the best parts about working at ReedPOP are and we'll quickly answer, ''our people and the fans.''
We are a boutique team with all the resources of a large global organization which provides us with the freedom to build new businesses and connect fans through the passions they share. Our customers include Marvel, DC Entertainment, Sony, Microsoft, Lucasfilm, Simon & Schuster, Funko, Nintendo, Image Comics, Disney and millions of fans from all over the planet. We are constantly hard at work, making things happen and always trying to deliver more than what is expected of us.
WORKING FOR REEDPOP:
ReedPop wants individuals who demonstrate initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, a creative vision, an obsession with making things better, the willingness to ask for help when you're over your head (you will be) and the ability to deal (healthily) with multiple projects, tight deadlines and demanding partners. We work how we live, and we apply our passion for pop culture to every aspect of what we do.
Our culture is creative, fun, supportive, and as with all positions at ReedPop, the focus is on fans first, regardless if they're in a three-piece suit or holding a four-foot sword made out of cardboard. At ReedPop, we've found that positive, genuine, good-hearted people make great co-workers, so that's the type of person we hire. Bring us your creativity, personality, customer focus and enthusiasm for pop culture – we can't wait to meet you!
WHAT'S COOL ABOUT THIS JOB:
ReedPop is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager, who will be focused on the development and implementation of campaign strategies within Eloqua. You'll be responsible for building campaign canvasses and working across the ReedPop marketing teams to prepare the email assets and data segmentation needs, in order to activate campaigns based on the agreed schedule.
We're looking for someone who will not only help us execute our email campaigns but improve them. We want someone who will be an integral part of developing our email communication strategy and dig into the data to continually improve our email deliverability and conversions week over week.
Specifically, Campaign Manager responsibilities include:
• Work cross-functionally with the ReedPop marketing teams to develop, design and execute email campaigns within Eloqua
• Lead the technical implementation of campaign automation, integrating tools and logic around behavioural triggers, dynamic content, etc.
• Manage campaign planning within each event's Smartsheet dashboard, overseeing the email frequency, segmenting, and campaign requests on a daily basis
• Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns to maximize campaign effectiveness, as it relates to lead generation, customer acquisition, and overall email engagement
• Perform A/B tests and implement insights into future campaigns; provide best practices and recommendations in email deliverability, readability, and conversion-focused design
• Identify customer segments to effectively target our messaging & personalization
• Understand the data structure; ensure governance around the quality and usability of data as it relates to current privacy regulations
• Ensure all campaigns receive the appropriate sign off from the show and digital teams, and proof them personally before activation
• Ensure profiling questions and answers are set up and/or amended within the profiling platform, and published to the web platform
• 3-5 years campaign management experience preferred
• High comfort level with Eloqua (or similar marketing automation tools)
• Understanding of data segmentation and the importance of DPA regulations
• Strong problem-solving skills and interest in staying up to date with technology needs
• Strong interpersonal skills-collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced,
• Must be flexible and adjust as needed with unpredictable deadlines and schedules
• Organized, high attention to detail, and ability to be self-directed
• Experience using Salesforce and Smartsheet is a plus
R eed Exhibitions, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.