Jr Office Assistant
RedOne ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
*Must be located in Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are: RedOne Productions is a record production company founded by Grammy award winning producer RedOne. RedOne has collaborated with artists across the globe, including Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Enrique Iglesias, One Direction and many more.
The Position: Support Office Manager on day to day duties (work from home position)
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Support day-to-day operations of the Office Manager
• Schedule internal meetings
• Organize multiple calendars for executives
• Perform general administrative duties
• Light errands
• Maintain storage units
• Process/ get approval for invoices
• Generate and distribute materials for meetings
• Take meeting notes
• Book domestic and international travel
• Collaborate with and support Office Manager on research
• Other duties/special projects as assigned
• 2+ years of assistant experience, preferably for Executive level.
• Experience within and knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred.
• Ability to prioritize, manage, and track multiple tasks and action items simultaneously.
• Highly organized, proactive, and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills and sense of accountability. A creative team-player.
• A fixer
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently, follow-up as needed, and see matters through to completion.
• Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
• Interact with all levels of internal management and staff and represent senior leadership in a service-oriented manner.
• Must remain flexible, adaptable and efficient and anticipate the needs of the executives/managers.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Any applications without Resume or Cover Letter will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online