Red Apple MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Red Apple Media/WABC Radio
*This Position is NOT Remote*
Red Apple Media is looking for a multifaceted Broadcast (Graphics) designer with 4-6 years of experience to join the Red Apple Media Digital Videography team. They will partner with colleagues to create static graphics, motion designs, merchandise designs and overall concepts in-house to help roll out those ideas across a multiple division platforms. Along with day-to-day duties they will also have the opportunity to work on major Company events that carry across all of our Media verticals.
· Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including digital teams, producers, video editors, marketing and promotions, and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
· Collaborate with motion designers to establish and uphold motion design standards and use your detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout, color theory, and logo design.
· Coordinate and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger ongoing design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
· Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
· Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of files, formats, and platforms to support all design areas, principally motion and social, but also display and key art.
· Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
· 4-6 years professional experience in digital, film, or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast, or cable network or major studio
· BFA in a Motion Graphics, Animation, or Graphic Design related study
· Must have strong typography & layout skills with a strong attention to detail
· Highly Proficient in Adobe Suite (primarily Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop a plus)
Red Apple Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online