Advertising Sales Representative
Red Apple MediaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Advertising Sales Representative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Advertising Sales Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Advertising Sales Representative? Advertising Sales Representatives, sometimes called Account Executives, are responsible for identifying potential clients and developing new businesses through networking and cold calling. When meeting with a potential client, the sales representative presents information about all of the advertising services offered and how it can help grow the potential client's business. Other duties include preparing media kits / sales presentations, negotiating and closing deals, entering sales orders, writing commercial copy, preparing reports and following up with clients and potential clients.
WLIR-FM is seeking highly competitive and motivated recent college graduates and recognized top advertising sales performers with three to five years sales experience to join our team.
• Top performer with a track record of over-achieving goals
• Superb interpersonal, communication and listening skills with the ability to build relationships
• Highly competitive, resourceful and able to overcome challenges
• Ability to speak persuasively in a one-on-one or group setting
• Familiar with advertising / marketing principals, the media landscape and emerging technologies
• Appreciation for process, performance measurement and a results-oriented sales approach
• Ability to prospect new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing or referrals
• Bachelor's Degree