Marketing and Promotions Manager
Red Apple Media/WABC RadioNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Marketing & Promotions Manager
One of New York's top News Talk Stations is seeking a Marketing & Promotion Manager. The successful candidate must have a solid track record with a minimum of 3 years in broadcast management with hands-on promotion, marketing or public relations experience. They should understand foreground radio and how to communicate with its listeners and advertisers. They must be creative with ideas, words and design. They must understand how to use resources of the department to generate revenue for the radio station. Exceptional communication, writing, computer and personal skills mandatory. A driver's license is required. BA degree in marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Direct responsibility for efficiency and evaluation of radio station's promotion dept. personnel
• Confer with Senior Executives to discuss/generate programming, sales promotion, branding and revenue opportunities
• Directs preparation and execution of all promotional events
• Communicates with outside advertising agencies on on-going campaigns
• Works internally and externally to oversee copywriting, design, creation and production of promotional materials
• Monitors and evaluates sales/programming promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion initiatives
• Create and execute monthly and quarterly projects that are designed to generate non-spot revenue for the radio station
• Develop programs to generate revenue through station website
• Responsible for all station new release, external media contacts and publicity as needed
• Minimum 3 Years in Broadcast Management/Promotional field
• Mandatory Valid Driver's License
• B.A in Marketing or related field Preferred
Red Apple Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online