Ray Hughes ManagementLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2022 11:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Talent Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Boutique talent management company with clients in the digital and traditional TV / Film space is seeking an experienced full-time talent coordinator. The talent coordinator role will provide support to the President of the company, Manager, and work alongside another coordinator & assistant on covering the president's desk and coordinating the day-to-day for the clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience & passion for talent management in the entertainment business with a focus in the digital space. This is not a role for someone who is looking to be on camera talent or looking to be a creative. We love promoting within and are looking for individuals who are interested in the management space.
-Keeping our project management software up to date for the projects the coordinator works on (Knowledge of project management software Asana is a plus).
- Assist in maintaining contact info database.
-Compile social media assets from client work
- Coordinate all logistics, details & executions for client opportunities such as live events, brand deals, photoshoots, etc.
- Track the status and coordinate the execution (through completion) of branded & sponsored opportunities for clients
- Assist in coordinating day to day logistics for clients
- Assist in pitching for client opportunities & execution of general client strategy
-2-3 years of experience in an agency, studio, or management company, preferably in the digital space.
- Prior experience working with ad agencies, brands and/or talent in branded and sponsored content; including the pitching, contracting, creative & approval processes.
-Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and expectations, and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
-Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must because of the high volume of emails, calls, etc.
-Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
-Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients and their entire professional teams.
-Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite, project management software (asana, etc), google drive and preferred knowledge of Adobe photoshop (basic knowledge to update data in one-sheets).