Paralegal - Financing/Distribution
Ramo Law PCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Ramo Law is looking for a Paralegal to provide assistance and key organizational support to its legal team. '
If you are a top performer interested in applying, please call our office at 310-284-3494 between 11:30a-1:30p or 2:30-4:30p PT. Serious applicants only, please.
• Draft, review, negotiate, and administrate all types of financing and distribution related contracts, including loan and security agreements, promissory notes, copyright mortgages, personal/corporate guaranties, and various other related documents.
• Coordinate execution and distribution of approved documents.
• Prepare legal correspondence, including termination letters, extensions and amendments.
• Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Such additional, alternative, removed or changed responsibilities as may be directed from time-to-time by a supervisor, without advance notice.
• 2 years of experience in a law firm or an entertainment/media company legal department.
• College degree or equivalent level of experience.
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
• Ability to communicate clearly and interact well with all levels of personnel, including via web conference and telephone.
• Must be willing to take ''ownership'' of projects and think proactively.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize high-volume work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and commitment to managing assignments with professionalism and integrity.
• Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills.
• Experience with film and/or television production (familiarity and comfort with production ''lingo'')
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online