Paralegal/ Contract Administrator
Ramo Law PCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Ramo Law PC provides comprehensive legal services to its clients in the entertainment industry with a specialized focus in representing financiers, producers, and production entities in film, television and digital content. The firm provides experienced legal services to optimize its clients' financial, legal and business position in the financing, production and exploitation for their content.
Ramo Law is looking for a Paralegal/ Contract Administrator to provide assistance and key organizational support to its legal team.
If you are a top performer interested in applying, please call our office at 310-284-3494 between 11:30a-1:30p or 2:30-4:30p PT. Serious applicants only, please.
• Draft, review, negotiate, and administrate all types of production related contracts, including above- and below-the-line talent; props and sets, locations; vendor agreements; services; equipment; vehicles; and various types of clearance agreements.
• Administrate guild signatory status for each production.
• Ensure legal policies and contracts are applied across productions on a consistent basis.
• Coordinate execution and distribution of approved documents and any necessary payments.
• Prepare legal correspondence, including termination letters, extensions and amendments.
• Assist in the maintenance and tracking of a distribution film library of over 100+ titles as well as a music catalog of similar size.
• Assist in preparation of ad promo and credit restrictions memos for each production.
• Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Such additional, alternative, removed or changed responsibilities as may be directed from time-to-time by a supervisor, without advance notice.
• 2 years of experience in a law firm or an entertainment/media company legal department.
• College degree or equivalent level of experience.
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe, and Outlook.
• Ability to communicate clearly and interact well with all levels of personnel, including via web conference and telephone.
• Must be willing to take ''ownership'' of projects and think proactively.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize high-volume work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and commitment to managing assignments with professionalism and integrity.
• Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills.
• Experience with film and/or television production (familiarity and comfort with production ''lingo'')
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online