Ramo Law PCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Ramo Law is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide key organizational support to the firm's Managing Partner.
• Manage Partner's call sheet, print reviews and calendar
• Schedule calls and meetings with clients and opposing counsel
• Format redlined documents as instructed
• Track employee CLE requirements, renew professional memberships, etc.
• Assist with HR functions such as recruiting, benefits enrollment, compliance
• Organize new hire paperwork and onboarding
• Coordinate travel for firm
• 2 years of experience as an assistant
• College degree or equivalent level of experience
• Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, Google Mail, and Outlook.
• Interact well with all levels of personnel with ability to communicate clearly
• Must be willing to take ownership of projects and think proactively
• Must have superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize high-volume work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task, excellent work ethic and commitment to managing assignments with professionalism and integrity
• Experience with film and/or television production
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Ramo Law PC provides comprehensive legal services to its clients in the entertainment industry with a specialized focus in representing financiers, producers, and production entities in film, television and digital content. The firm provides experienced legal services to optimize its clients' financial, legal and business position in the financing, production and exploitation for their content.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online