Intern - Marketing & Promotions
Raleigh BrickmoreRemote, MD
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing & Promotions jobs in Remote-MD
Search all Intern - Marketing & Promotions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Marketing & Promotions? Classification: Part-Time, Temporary, and Unpaid
AREA OF FUNCTION
This unpaid internship will work directly with Raleigh Brickmore business brands, with direct attention to iFLOW Magazine, and be given solely for college credit. iFLOW Magazine services the music and Entertainment industries. This position is highly-hands on and great for obtaining additional work experience in various aspects of marketing. Individuals interested in interning with Raleigh Brickmore must provide a letter from his/her advisor of a college or university declaring that an internship is a curriculum requirement to graduate. This internship requires a minimum of 8 hours per week commitment for 11 weeks. Due to Covid-19, all communications are remote by phone, email, and online meeting rooms.
CHARACTERISTICS, DUTIES, & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with digital advertising, promotions, and content creation of iFLOW Magazine to generate campaigns to meet weekly timelines.
2. Assist with the preparation and distribution of marketing advertisements for postings across various social and media platforms.
3. Assist with growing iFLOW Magazine Instagram and Twitter accounts.
4. Assist with creating websites and content updates.
5. Be a part of the iFLOW online street team to promote/track giveaways and promotional items to winners.
6. Assist with phone coverage, meeting schedules, and responding to emails.
7. Assist with monitoring shifts in industry trends
8. Work closely with the graphics interns to develop creatives for posters and online imagery.
9. Understand and adhere to Raleigh Brickmore regulations to maintain strict confidentiality, ethics, and the security of unpublicized events.
10. Perform other related marketing responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
1. This internship requires typing and excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills in person, phone, and writing to the social media, entertainment, and public relations communities.
2. The ability to work effectively in a team with a diverse professional population is a requirement.
3. Able to work virtually and have a knowledge of Zoom and Google Duo online meeting rooms is required.
4. Speaking, reading, and writing English at an intermediate level is required. Knowledge of other spoken languages is a desire but not a requirement.
Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and vast social media platforms are required (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube). Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Microsoft Publisher is preferred. Familiar with various web-building softwares.
Education and Experience:
1. Must be working on a marketing discipline degree: Brand management, advertising, public relations, content marketing, social media, and digital -or- similar field of study.
2. Graphics design experience is desired but not required.
3. Sales experience is desired but not required.
4. Knowledge of Google Analytics is desired.
Openings Available: Two (2)
Start Date: Open until filled
Hours per week: Up to 15 hours. Must submit a class schedule to arrange flexible work hours.
Duration: 11 Weeks
Wage Details: College credit from an accredited higher educational institution.