Intern - Graphics Design For Marketing
Raleigh BrickmoreBaltimore, MD
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphics Design For Marketing jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Intern - Graphics Design For Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Graphics Design For Marketing? Area of Function:
This unpaid internship will work directly with Raleigh Brickmore business brands, with direct attention to iFLOW Magazine, and be given solely for college credit. This position is highly-hands on and great for obtaining additional work experience in various aspects of marketing. Individuals interested in interning with Raleigh Brickmore must provide a letter from his/her advisor of a college or university declaring that an internship is a curriculum requirement to graduate. This internship requires a minimum of 10 hours per week commitment for 11 weeks. Due to Covid-19, all communications are remote by phone, email, and online meeting rooms.
Characteristics, Duties, and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with developing creatives for digital advertising, promotions, and content creation of iFLOW Magazine to generate campaigns to meet weekly timelines.
2. Assist with the preparation of marketing advertisements for postings iFLOWs website across various social and media platforms.
3. Assist with creating iFLOW Magazine creative content for Instagram and Twitter accounts.
4. Play a role in creating iFLOW covers by offering suggestions and being an additional eye to detail.
5. Be a part of the iFLOW online street team to generate creatives for giveaways and promotional items to winners.
6. Assist with meeting schedules and responding to marketing emails of external constituents.
7. Work closely with the marketing interns to develop creatives for posters and online imagery.
8. Must be willing and able to work independently with little supervision.
9. Understand and adhere to Raleigh Brickmore regulations to maintain strict confidentiality, ethics, and the security of unpublicized events and creative materials.
10. Perform other related marketing responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
1. This internship requires typing and excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills in person, phone, and writing to the social media, entertainment, creative design, and public relations communities.
2. The ability to work effectively in a team with a diverse professional population is a requirement.
3. Able to work virtually and have a knowledge of Zoom and Google Duo online meeting rooms is required.
4. Speaking, reading, and writing English at an intermediate level is required. Knowledge of other spoken languages is a desire but not a requirement.
1. Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and vast social media platforms are required (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube).
2. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is required. Microsoft Publisher is preferred.
3. Proficiency in InDesign and Illustrator a plus).
Education & Experience:
1. Must be working on a degree in graphics design or marketing discipline: Brand management, advertising, public relations, content marketing, social media, and digital -or- similar field of study.
2. Graphics design experience of 1-2 years is desired.
3. Marketing experience is desired but not required.
4. Must provide a portfolio that signifies examples of graphical skill sets.
Openings Available: Two (2)
Start Date: Open until filled
Hours per week: Up to 15 hours. Must submit a class schedule to arrange flexible work hours.
Duration: 11 Weeks
Wage Details: College credit from an accredited higher educational institution.