Quixote StudiosWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Job
Quixote Studios is the entertainment industry's premier studio & equipment rental company and is looking for a part-time Stage Manager to join the team. This position will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, project management and being the eyes/ears of the studio for our clients. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the industry and has excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills.
• Project management. Responsible for project logistics before, during and after
• Act as primary contact and liaison upon client's arrival to the studio
• Provide exceptional customer service to our clients throughout all touchpoints
• Review call sheet to familiarize yourself with the incoming clients for each stage
• Equipment fulfillment and management
• Rental record processing and keeping
• Facility maintenance, preparation and closing
• Studio production
• Coordinate and communicate with other stage managers in preparation of clients
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of clients, staff and studio information
• Assist at coffee bar as necessary, assist with maintenance issues as they arrive in the event the maintenance team is unavailable, assist as a valet when necessary
• Troubleshoot, problem solve, source gear as necessary
• Performs other job-related duties as needed
• Understands the Quixote culture and ensure compliance with all Quixote Policies & Procedures, as well as studio operational standards
• Experience operating material handling equipment
• Knowledge of Grip and Lighting equipment
• 1+ years of prior experience in a similar position or industry
• Flexible and open availability, required
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with management, clients, and team members
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and effective, clear communication skills
• Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently while demonstrating accuracy in the execution
• Ability to anticipate needs and multi- task in a fast-paced environment
• Must be reliable, professional and possess good judgment
• Ability to perform all duties in a safe manner and in alignment with Company policies and procedures
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Possess a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Los Angeles, CA
Part - time
Quixote Studios is the entertainment industry's premier studio & equipment rental company with locations across America.
Activities include regularly working in outside weather conditions, exposure to extremes of temperature, visibility, wet and/or humid conditions and vibrations. Noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Dust, mechanical hazards, moving objects, operating vehicle, and shift work.
Requirements are representative of those needed to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Heavy work: requires ability to lift, twist and carry up to 50 pounds and manipulate (pushing, pulling) up to 160 pounds of product, et cetera. Physical activities required of this job include, but are not limited to: bending, carrying, climbing, crouching, feeling, finger movement, grasping, hearing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, rapid work speed, speaking, reaching, repetitive motions, seeing, sitting, standing, stooping, talking, twisting, walking, and walking on irregular surfaces.
Quixote Studios will consider for employment any qualified applicant with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirement of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Quixote Studios is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Quixote Studios will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Quixote Studios legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online