Associate Manager of Technology
PXLNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Associate Manager of Technology jobs in North Hollywood-CA
The Associate Manager of Technology will focus on building web applications using the latest technology stack.
This candidate will lead internal and external teams of both frontend and backend developers. The ideal candidate will take charge of identifying and applying the latest technologies, methods, infrastructure and development strategies across the technology department. The ADT is a hands-on and outcome-oriented technology leader with extensive experience designing, building, and supporting modern web services.
- Implement department-wide best practices and policies to ensure quality developing and deploying applications across multiple cloud environments
- Collaborate with creative, production and strategy teams to understand the requirements to build a world-class web applications
- Scope out requests, review project features and drive system improvements
- Support the team in identifying best solution for cloud infrastructure needs for all projects
- Responsible for the group's technical strategy and roadmap
- Experiment with new technologies, and conduct proof of concepts when needed
- Mentor the professional development of each developer
- Candidates should expect to spend 50% of their time coding and 50% of their time building roadmaps for new and existing products, supporting existing accounts as needed and leading a team of developers to improve efficiency, skills continued professional development
- Be vigilantly aware of emerging tech and software solutions, and introduce them for company wide consideration
- Will be a on our pitch team for every new opportunity.
- Must be an idea person, continually conceptualizing non-existent experiences
- Must continually introduce new solutions to add efficiencies and exciting upgrades to our existing proprietary technologies
- 3+ years of technology experience in developing and supporting high traffic (frontend and backend) applications.
- 3+ years developing modern application and services using React, Node, and Nuxt.js, Vue, webGL, etc.
- 2+ years managing teams of developers
- Strong experience in design and development of API including REST and GraphQL
- Strong understanding of AWS Services, Docker Containers, and CI/CD
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Experience leading teams of software developers building enterprise and consumer grade web apps.
- Expertise in Advertising, E-commerce and Analytics integrations
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment across multiple departments (production, technology, creative)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience