Business Development Manager
Pursuit Aviation LLCVan Nuys, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Business Development Manager jobs in Van Nuys-CA
Search all Business Development Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Development Manager? Business Development Manager Job Posting
We are an established aerial cinematography business looking for a Business Development Manager with at least three years- ideally five years- of experience in entertainment working with above-the-line and below-the-line decision makers.
Marketing and business development experience in a relationship based account management role, a must; entertainment experience with proven and established client base also a must.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/CORE COMPETENCIES
• Existing relationships/network with above-the-line and below-the-line decision makers in the film/TV/commercial industry.
• 3 years minimum experience working in the Entertainment industry in a business development or sales role (film/TV/commercial).
• Prior experience in account management & service sales.
• Superb organization and follow-up.
• Team player who is willing to take on a variety of responsibilities (large or small) and engage in a highly collaborative work environment.
• Proven ability to research and identify new business opportunities.
• Proven ability to close the deal.
• Experience working in highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated environments.
• Experience working under clear KPIs within a global organization.
• Camera operator/pilot experience.
• General understanding of FAA and other aviation authority rules and regulations.
• Interest or experience in aviation.
• Business development, sales, and client/account relations and follow-up.
• All aspects of account management, including job quoting, contract negotiations and cross-selling of services.
• Working with the team to plan, execute and attend industry events and expositions.
• Building network of clientele using newly developed and existing client base.
• Managing and developing additional sales channels (new and existing).
• Liaising and coordinating business development activities with a global team.
• Working with the team to develop and produce marketing materials including pitch decks, displays, flyers and brochures.
• Using industry knowledge and networking to identify new potential business opportunities.
Salary DOE; we have a generous PTO/Vacation policy and beautiful offices at the Van Nuys Airport.