Co-Lead Assistant Editor
Public Road ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking experienced Co-Lead Assistant Editor for an archival heavy music doc. In Culver area. Full time, non-union. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with AVID projects and be strong on archive-heavy projects who can take a project to delivery.
- Receiving, logging, and ingesting high volumes of media
- Work in conjunction with our Co-Lead AE to prep project for edit (organizing server and project, building stringouts as directed, ScriptSync, subclipping, logging, etc.)
- Liaise with co-producer to maintain organization of project and delegate incoming requests from director and editor
- Oversee regular project and server backups
- Prep for online and mix
- At least 5 years of experience as a Lead Assistant Editor, or equivalent skill. This is not an entry-level position
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Advanced skill in AVID/NEXIS and troubleshooting
- Ability to multitask under strict deadlines
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Experience grouping and syncing multi-cam footage with or without timecode/slate
- Experience working with mixed frame rates
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online