Manager, Membership Campaigns
Public Media Group of Southern CaliforniaBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Manager, Membership Campaigns
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Reports to: Senior Director, Membership
Location: Burbank, CA
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities.
Work With Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for an eager manager to join our growing organization. If you are experienced in campaigns and fundraising then please submit your cover letter and resume to today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels - KCET and PBS SoCal - are available for free on internet - connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
This position is responsible for coordinating direct mail and telemarketing fundraising efforts including renewal, additional gift, lapsed, newsletter, and sustainer campaigns. Additionally, this position helps establish marketing codes and maintains a source code legend for all campaign segments.
• Review, and/or approve direct mail themes, tests, segmentation/source codes, artwork, data, scanlines, and live signoffs
- Add Gifts
- Lapsed / Deep Lapsed
- Bi-weekly acknowledgements
- Bi-weekly pledge bills
- Monthly pledge bill follow-ups
- Monthly credit card recapture letters
• Work with agency and telemarketing vendor to review, and/or approve telemarketing scripts, segmentation, letter artwork, data, scanlines, and live signoffs
• Renewals - work with agency and mail house to keep efforts up to date, verify data, review data, scanlines, and live signoffs
• Newsletter - write copy for quarterly trifold newsletter, including envelopes and reply coupons; work with Creative Services team on layout and artwork
30% Reporting and Analysis
• Keep calendar and communicate upcoming campaigns to Membership team and Blackbaud Managed Services
• With Sr Director, Membership and VP of Membership and On-Air Fundraising, assist in tracking results to budget & reviewing opportunities
• Oversee delivery and review of ROAR reports
20% Database & Marketing Code Management
• Set up monthly campaign source codes (with Director, Database)
• Run Quality Assurance on database (sustainers, pledges, fund codes, etc.)
• Manage print and lettershop vendors
• Invoice processing for mail vendors
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with fundraising strategies and techniques
• Experience with databases
• Attention to detail very important
• Strong writing skills including copy editing experience required
• Must be able to work independently and as a team player
• Must possess problem-solving skills and determination
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor's degree; Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
• 5+ years of fundraising experience, preferable with a Membership program
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online