Digital Initiatives & Integrations Manager
Public Media Group of Southern CaliforniaBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Digital Initiatives & Integrations Manager
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Reports to: Senior Director, Digital
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development Opportunities
Work with Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for an experienced Digital Initiatives & Integrations Manager to join our organization. If you enjoy project management then submit your cover letter and resume today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels - KCET and PBS SoCal - are available for free on internet - connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Digital Initiatives & Integrations Manager is responsible for advancing new initiatives that promote the objectives of PMGSC within the Digital department, particularly but not limited to cross-departmental operations and systems that require integration of different platforms and data.
The ideal candidate has experience in development or project management in a software or digital product environment. Expertise in technology stacks for publishing, digital video, membership or marketing is a plus. Experience in automation and data flow environments such as Workato, Apache NiFi or Microsoft Power Automate is a plus. The candidate must be able to manage and implement long-term strategic projects, while using Digital development resources when necessary. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator/collaborator with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
30% Strategy / Planning
- Determine long-term objectives, implementation and testing strategies for Digital initiatives
- Consider project objectives against implementation resources, collaboration timelines, organizational objectives and KPIs
- Work with other departments and/or vendors to respond to objectives and coordinate components and assignments of implementation
- Work with technology platforms to take projects and integrations through testing, sandbox development and production, typically in CMS, automation and no-code environments
- Coordinate with Digital department resources for development support as needed
- Continue to iterate on products and integrations for enhancements and optimizations
- Workflow Development
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of user experience and data integration technologies
- Demonstrated work with APIs or similar interfaces to create products, integrations or workflows
- Strong ability to work with new technologies and independently problem solve
- Experience handling complex technology projects
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 4+ years related experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online