Digital Fundraising Coordinator
Public Media Group of Southern CaliforniaBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Digital Fundraiser Coordinator
Department: Membership and On-Air Fundraising
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Digital Fundraising Manager
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development Opportunities
Work with Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a creative Digital Fundraising Coordinator to join our organization. If you enjoy email marketing and reporting , then submit your cover letter and resume today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels - KCET and PBS SoCal - are available for free on internet - connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Digital Fundraising Coordinator will support a dynamic and growing online fundraising program, implementing efforts to acquire, renew and retain PBS SoCal | KCET members via email, website promotions, digital ads, and other digital channels. The Online Fundraising Coordinator will report to the Digital Fundraising Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
50% Online Fundraising
- Support Online Fundraising Manager with daily implementation of online fundraising and engagement activities.
- Setup, proofread and deploy direct email communications including solicitations, cultivation and stewardship efforts via the email platform, Iterable
- Maintain online communications calendar, build project timelines, and execute corresponding responsibilities for larger fundraising efforts.
- Create and maintain online donation forms using the online fundraising platform Luminate
- Support department newsletters by finding images and building emails written by other staff members.
- Produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on donations and streaming viewing data.
10% Project Management
- Support departmental marketing of PBS Passport and free streaming video on-demand through digital channels. Maintain calendar of PBS Passport priorities
- Provide graphic design support as needed
- Experience implementing email marketing with an understanding of email reporting and performance measurement.
- Experience building reports based on large amounts of data in Excel.
- Strong organizational, project planning, and time management skills with careful attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders using tact and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and problem solve in areas related to direct responsibilities while working effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadlines.
- Good writing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated skill in HTML and Photoshop preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations or related field. (Preferred)
- Minimum of one year of experience in digital marketing.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in relational databases or eCRM platforms preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online