Data Hygiene Steward
Public Media Group of Southern CaliforniaCosta Mesa, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Data Hygiene Steward
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director, Data Management
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities.
Work With Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a Data Hygiene Steward to join our growing organization. Please submit your cover letter and resume to today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels - KCET and PBS SoCal - are available for free on internet - connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
Reporting to the Director, Data Management, the Data Hygiene Steward will assist with detecting and correcting (or removing) corrupt or inaccurate records from the CRM systems and work cross-departmentally on data quality control projects.
60% Database Processing
- Maintain constituent information and data files in CRMs (primarily Raiser's Edge NXT, Luminate Online, and MVAULT).
- Detect, correct or remove corrupt or inaccurate data regularly
- Identifying incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant parts of the data
- Replacing, modifying, or deleting the coarse data:( i.e. Duplicate Data, Outdated Data, Incomplete Data, Incorrect/Inaccurate Data, Inconsistent Data)
40% Quality Control
- Run quality control processes
- Data integrity
- Duplicate detection and merging
- Perform data clean-up
- Termination of pledges and recurring gifts status
- Elimination of errors in data to increase data quality and reduce operational cost of addressing processing errors, correcting incorrect data, and troubleshooting.
- Eliminate Redundancy - removal of duplicate fields and duplicate records across multiple distinct datasets.
- Amend any inaccurate data in the system.
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree; Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science/ Information Systems, or comparable experience preferred
- 2+ years of CRM system experience or equivalent experience and an understanding of database concepts, application, and reporting preferred
- A combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Familiarity with Blackbaud products: RENXT, Luminate Online, Financial Edge, Import Omatic preferred
- Demonstrates motivational and problem-solving capabilities with a high degree of integrity, ethics, and dedication to the mission of Public Media Group of Southern California
- Fundraising or membership experience preferred
- Attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online