Public Media Group of Southern CaliforniaBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Data Coordinator
Department: Marketing and Communications
Classification: Regular, Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Business Intelligence Analyst
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities.
Work with Purpose!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a Data Coordinator to join our growing organization. If you have experience with analyzing and collecting data then submit your cover letter and resume today!
About Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels - KCET and PBS SoCal - are available for free on internet - connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor- supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
The Data Coordinator is responsible for collecting and reporting broadcast, digital, social media, and marketing data to help track organizational KPIs. They will work closely with the business intelligence and marketing team to properly compile, aggregate, and organize various reports across platforms to measure and present audience reach and campaign success.
- Responsible for downloading, formatting, and organizing raw data metrics for importing and visualization purposes
- Curate weekly and monthly audience KPI reports across broadcast, digital (website, OTT & mobile apps, etc.), email and social metrics
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests and compile requested data into a visual and comprehensive narrative
- Compile data to evaluate marketing campaign performance across owned & paid media
- Aggregate and interpret data into visual dashboards and presentations
- Create and maintain an archival process for all data and past analysis
- Analyze data trends and performance tracking to achieve organizational objectives
- Other duties assigned
- Experience working with large data sets (broadcast, digital, marketing, or social media data)
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and working with advanced Excel and CSV files
- Effective data presentation skills and experience with visualization software (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft B)
- Understanding of the media landscape (Broadcast TV, OTT, mobile viewing, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines at once and effectively prioritize work
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a passion for accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with internal clients
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years of working with complex data sets, analytics, or related experience
- A combination of work experience and education will be considered
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online