Publicity Office Assistant
PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
PRStudio is seeking part time office assistant in the publicity and integrated marketing, social media department.
We do marketing and pr for people and businesses in the creative industries. We do a lot of sponsorship activations and events as well as authors, celebrities and designers. Run by one of the top PR experts in the Entertainment and Lifestyle Industry.
- Answering phones and replying to emails
- Updating Excel Spreadsheets and PowerPoint Presentations
- Keeping track of appointments and interview requests via Outlook
- Gathering and sorting mail
- Scanning and Photocopying documents
- Writing memos, meeting agendas and wrap reports
- Handling any/all personal assistant needs of owner while traveling
- Managing expenses, AR/AP with bookkeeper
- Coordinating office meetings and ordering food etc
- Client Gift Giving
- Client and Employee Travel
- Microsoft Office 365
- Strong grammar and spelling
- Tech Saavy
Must have 4 year degree, some experience in an office setting, be able to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Office perks, lots of experience for the right person. Open to many different types of applicants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online