PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PR firm seeking assistant for bi-coastal PR Executive. Firm works in the creative space representing emerging brands and people in the creative industries. Trainee Position
Candidate is self evolved, confident, excited about and interested in a career in entertainment
- Cision to make lists and curate potential media hits based on a strategy
- Can ideate big creative ideas and not be afraid to put them forward on a client's behalf
- Confident in handling tasks unattended, has leadership skills and enjoys an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial environment to excel.
- Must be a strong writer with AP Style, grammar, spelling
- Good on a PC
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Familiar with Media Monitoring using Google Alerts and Social Media
- Good at handling tasks via email and text and managing a busy calendar.
- Strong social media partner for the firm and its clients
- Office 365 PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop
This person will be working for the owner of the firm. She is bi-coastal and needs a strong, effective assistant to work on the East Coast.
A truly exceptional experience for the qualified individual.
Starting Salary around 40-44k plus benefits and overtime
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online