Paid Intern - Cision & Media Monitoring Publicity
PRStudio USARemote, US
Part Time Paid Internship
An established and well-respected Entertainment Public Relations Firm that represents Award Winning talent is seeking a qualified and excited candidate who is a wiz at Cision and Media Clippings to assist at the firm. As this is paid, we will consider both those who are in college and those who are recent college graduates with these skills. This is a REMOTE position so you may apply from anywhere in the United States.
Our firm is seeing a candidate who is interested in available to:
- Create and curate Cision lists
- Do daily Google searches (under News) for the latest mentions of our clients to mock up for press clips and service to clients as necessary
- Manage Excel spreadsheets of client activities
- Create eye-catching Instagram and Twitter posts using Canva, Impresso and others of client's press to serve as a NewsChannel helping our clients get the word out about their work
- Proficient in either Photoshop or InDesign
Must be a strong and creative writer, love movies, television and film, have some experience working inside a Public Relations firm, and/or have a PR or Communications Degree.
This is a REMOTE position, will consider candidates in any part of the United States provided this person can work West Coast hours.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online