PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2021 7:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Junior Publicist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Junior Publicist postings
Full Time Job
Entertainment PR firm seeking a junior publicist for its busy office.
Position available immediately. Flexible schedule. Work-life balance. Let's change the world.
This is a remote position, will consider candidates outside of California, with the required skillset. Looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience working in publicity.
Our candidate will have lots of client contact, moving deadlines, pitching fast-breaking and long lead press, helping organize and schedule client's press junkets, and supporting their work remotely for film festivals. You will also assist in coordinating interviews, writing bios, helping create and keep up press kits, arranging and managing a busy calendar (and rearranging) write memos and taking notes - etc.
You will also be seeing movies and have access to our client's streaming content early, asked to read scripts, help prepare executives for new business opportunities, sit in on sensitive strategy calls and media pitches, and more.
- A strong communicator with experience at a PR agency or network, studio, etc, agency or management company
- Proficiency with CISION or Muckrack
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 with practical experience with Calendar, Contacts, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Zoom, Slack, What's App, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Plann, Google Alerts/Google News, Dropbox
- Media briefs, memos, media monitoring, servicing, itineraries, etc.
- Must love film, tv, and theater and want to jump in to help the careers of those making it in those industries
- Intermediate, Advanced, or Fluent Spanish to transcribe press releases, and be conversational with talent in Spanish speaking countries
- Canva, Photoshop or InDesign
- tech savvy, social media savvy
- Media monitoring daily to service press breaks
We work with A-list talent, as well as focus on advocacy and activism campaigns for LBGTQ, Women's Rights, and more.
Email to find out more!